Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Someone stole my card info and charged $100 at a gas station in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Fuckin assholes. Now they cancelled my card and are sending me a new one via FedEx. Hopefully it'll be here by 2023. Luckily I have two USAA accounts and can transfer money to my other account and use that card. I have all my automatic payments set up for the card that got compromised though so now I have to change all of that shit around. This is the 4th time in the last year and a half that this has happened.

Used to happen when we went to vacation in FL...usually when the fastfood places would take your card. What a PIA...

It happened enough that I finally put together a list of all the bills that automatically paid out of that card...made it easier the next time.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Used to happen when we went to vacation in FL...usually when the fastfood places would take your card. What a PIA...

It happened enough that I finally put together a list of all the bills that automatically paid out of that card...made it easier the next time.

Every time I think to do that I always say to myself that I'll do it later. Later never comes. This time I actually am going to do it, lol.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I considered that exact scenario with this rifle, but that scope is too nice for me
I like it. Probably will keep them together. Just gotta change the muzzle device and get a few more AICS mags
So almost buy a scope and get an almost free gun. Nice pickup @Axeman
Yeah, I’m pretty happy ‘bout finally getting a 700, as well as a NF. And together makes it easy.
Now to see which will do better; the 700/NF 4-14x56 or my Mossberg MVP/PA 4-14x44.

In ‘Moneyball’ terms it’s $2300 vs $1000.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Bout to whoop this short week’s ass.
Goals to complete before 9pm next Sunday
  • run 20 miles total
  • Hit the gym hard three times
  • Be happy
Easy peasy. Fuck em.

also saw @Chainsaw today and I’m not sure how he does it, but ever time I see him he gets better looking.

View attachment 140852

He lives life in reverse.