American Revival Apparel Company

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Naw that was integral, these were seriously delicious. I was skeptical of the mouse turds too

Can’t do it.
I won’t even kiss my wife good night when she eats mustard.

In the fourth grade, i was in a cafeteria food fight at school. I had so much mustard in my hair, I can remember holding my head under the faucet in the boys room, trying to rinse it out, and puking at the same time.
I have not (knowingly) eaten mustard since.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Come at me.

de13cae07c5941c6d02b384513548faa.gif

Huddy

Tracker
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 5, 2016
Cumming, GA
Zip code
When the car market gets back to normal, I'm going to go into these dealerships and say I'm not buy anything unless they take 10k off MSRP.
Don't hold your breath. With inflation the way it is going, the dollar loses buying power daily. Go buy now, take a loan, and pay them back with money that is "worth" less later. And with supply so short now, prices aren't going to come down. It'll take at least a year to catch up if everything was fixed in an instant...and that ain't happening.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Don't hold your breath. With inflation the way it is going, the dollar loses buying power daily. Go buy now, take a loan, and pay them back with money that is "worth" less later. And with supply so short now, prices aren't going to come down. It'll take at least a year to catch up if everything was fixed in an instant...and that ain't happening.

I did... I bought a new truck 4 months ago, got a great interest rate and 34k for my "old" truck. I was mostly joking about being a dick to the new car dealers. I have no plans to buy anything new, unless of course, I win the lottery. And yes, I agree that people should buy a new vehicle now, because the interest rates are so low, and it makes sense to borrow money for a new car due to the low rates being offered by the banks. It especially makes sense if someone is "upside down " in their current vehicle.

Huddy

Tracker
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 5, 2016
Cumming, GA
Zip code
I did... I bought a new truck 4 months ago, got a great interest rate and 34k for my "old" truck. I was mostly joking about being a dick to the new car dealers. I have no plans to buy anything new, unless of course, I win the lottery. And yes, I agree that people should buy a new vehicle now, because the interest rates are so low, and it makes sense to borrow money for a new car due to the low rates being offered by the banks. It especially makes sense if someone is "upside down " in their current vehicle.
Really wanna have fun with em? Ask to test drive the car, when you get back, request that you dive another color to see if it rides better. Just keep a straight face