Howard Law

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
People are gone, just sad about it honestly. Tagging people that obviously haven't posted in v3, and asking them if they don't love you anymore is a post for laughs. If in fact a curiosity post they could be asked personally. I just didn't think any of that was humorous.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
People are gone, just sad about it honestly. Tagging people that obviously haven't posted in v3, and asking them if they don't love you anymore is a post for laughs. If in fact a curiosity post they could be asked personally. I just didn't think any of that was humorous.
They’re all welcomed here. Not a single person has been blocked, banned or told not to come back besides @oio I don’t know if that post was made for laughs but maybe @Knight can elaborate on it. One of them are a mod I sure do hope he comes back.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Well, many changes have happened, but it is still the same weekend.
It's possible (however unlikely) that some people have gotten a real life for one holiday weekend.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
The thread went from straight clowning and bashing on people 24/7 in the harshest of ways for the past 5 years.
Trust me, that post warrants zero emotion and is more in line with what the Kk has always been than a lot of other stuff in here.

Im not saying this to be mean, so don’t take it that way, but it’s not like someone died. Literally the thread got restructured and it’s just the internet.

if you want to watch this thread truly die then try and get all the guys in here to stop ragging on eachother and it will turn into a real circle jerk

the beauty of its always been that everyone can roast on eachother and take it in stride, keep rolling, and really be there when we need to be there

don’t look too deep into funny gifs man

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Wasn’t trying to be funny. I’ll do it again. @mark23 and @Fast306stang are good people. I’ve met and had a good time with stang. Me and mark text every so often. Gives great life advice. So not sure what you are in about.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
The thread went from straight clowning and bashing on people 24/7 in the harshest of ways for the past 5 years.
Trust me, that post warrants zero emotion and is more in line with what the Kk has always been than a lot of other stuff in here.

Im not saying this to be mean, so don’t take it that way, but it’s not like someone died. Literally the thread got restructured and it’s just the internet.

if you want to watch this thread truly die then try and get all the guys in here to stop ragging on eachother and it will turn into a real circle jerk

the beauty of its always been that everyone can roast on eachother and take it in stride, keep rolling, and really be there when we need to be there

Fag

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

2t0c9b.gif