GA Firing Line

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Holidays are not what they used to be for sure.
Most are so commercized it dampens the mood for me.
Life changing events and loosing loved ones around the holidays don't help either.

Depression can be a soul killer and most go through it to some degree on a regular basis. Its just part of life.
don't fight it alone and don't be stubborn or too proud to reach out thinking it's not gonna help or it's not someone else's problem. It will and it is.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Holidays are not what they used to be for sure.
Most are so commercized it dampens the mood for me.
Life changing events and loosing loved ones around the holidays don't help either.

Depression can be a soul killer and most go through it to some degree on a regular basis. Its just part of life.
don't fight it alone and don't be stubborn or too proud to reach out thinking it's not gonna help or it's not someone else's problem. It will and it is.
Yep I understand . Any of you guys are welcome reach out to me.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
No, I kind of don't like Christmas. Thank you though.

I worked retail for a long time, and it's completely beaten the Christmas spirit out of me. I do like the Secret Santa thing that SET dose this time of year, and look forward to it. But as far as the rest the season, I couldn't care less. I especially HATE black Friday.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Mornin all
a-z and 1-~. , LoLz

This is a great book everyone should own.
Even if you think you don't need it, you do.

I found mine for like $10 shipped years ago and glad I read it. It's helped me and it's helped me help others.
My copy is on loan to a friend that was struggling in a bad way and it probably saved her life.