GA Firing Line

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Well, it is what it is but you’re absolutely correct. A lot of professionals think they know their shit but they couldn’t tell you the difference between a Twinkie and a turd.

My last 2 bosses like to play dress up. I know 20x what they do. I laugh at people like them. I don't care about money. Never have. I'll always be honest and real though. My students can tell and my coworkers know. Fake it til you make it is what imposters say.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
My last 2 bosses like to play dress up. I know 20x what they do. I laugh at people like them. I don't care about money. Never have. I'll always be honest and real though. My students can tell and my coworkers know. Fake it til you make it is what imposters say.
I agree with you but if that suit keeps my bills paid I’m hopping my black ass in one M-F with a FiveSeven tucked in my dick and a Rollie on my wrist.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I agree with you but if that suit keeps my bills paid I’m hopping my black ass in one M-F with a FiveSeven tucked in my dick and a Rollie on my wrist.

I ain't blaming. Get them dollars. I'm the guy that sees what a clown world we live in. It used to scare me but now it's fun to watch. Total clowness is coming.