Howard Law

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
You know it will be a good day when you score some canning lids for pre-Covid price.
576 regular lids down. Now I need 576 of wide mouth lids and I will be happy.
eBay
There is a lady in Woodstock that does crafting stuff and sells rings and lids.
Evidently she buys jars with rings and lids but only uses the jars for her crafting and flips the stuff she don't need reasonable.

I'll see if I can go through my purchases and find her

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Looks like something went through the motor. Broke ring? Bottom end comming apart? Piston Pin keeper came out? Most gaulding I have seen is in the tightest fitment area of the piston, the thrust face, and not around the wrist pins. Looks like the ring alignment pin came out and the ring broke. Thanks for the photos.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Looks like something went through the motor. Broke ring? Bottom end comming apart? Piston Pin keeper came out? Most gaulding I have seen is in the tightest fitment area of the piston, the thrust face, and not around the wrist pins. Looks like the ring alignment pin came out and the ring broke. Thanks for the photos.
2 stroke engine ran without any oil in gas.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Nothing is broke or missing from piston. Like Miles said, 2 stroke ran with no oil in the gas. Burns them up, every time.

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
Well it is a no sleep Tuesday night/ Wednesday for me. Bolt for the main flange decided to come completely out on this corrosive tanker. FML. Quick fix and waiting for a receiving tanker that may or may not show. View attachment 136922

MCCD caught a hazmat tanker the other day that had a leak coming from it.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code