Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Spent the last 2 weeks reorg the whole line, moved personnel, turned in all equipment, threw away all the parts we didn't have NSN's for, well over $100K parts trashed...tons of shit that if we order it we'll never get...just to be told today that we are receiving funding and ramping up production again starting Monday.

.Gov at work.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Remmy Police Magnum $400

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Spent the last 2 weeks reorg the whole line, moved personnel, turned in all equipment, threw away all the parts we didn't have NSN's for, well over $100K parts trashed...tons of shit that if we order it we'll never get...just to be told today that we are receiving funding and ramping up production again starting Monday.

.Gov at work.

Relax... the new year's money will come in soon enough.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Relax... the new year's money will come in soon enough.
It's dumb to shut our whole line down and then restart it. Also, the new year's money doesn't mean anything, we've lost a lot of funding the last 2 Octobers. Remember last year when I spent 6 months surfing the internet for 8 hours a day? We'll literally get a week's worth of funding and they'll channel the money elsewhere. The fiscal year starts in October but that doesn't mean we get a "year's" worth of money. Last year we were out of money within 2 weeks. That's why I was glad to get moved to this line, we were actually doing overtime until they shut us down.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
It's dumb to shut our whole line down and then restart it. Also, the new year's money doesn't mean anything, we've lost a lot of funding the last 2 Octobers. Remember last year when I spent 6 months surfing the internet for 8 hours a day? We'll literally get a week's worth of funding and they'll channel the money elsewhere. The fiscal year starts in October but that doesn't mean we get a "year's" worth of money. Last year we were out of money within 2 weeks. That's why I was glad to get moved to this line, we were actually doing overtime until they shut us down.

Oh, i agree. Doesn’t make much sense at all.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Just keep making that money , pack some away for retirement, hope your job and department last till you retire

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Just keep making that money , pack some away for retirement, hope your job and department last till you retire
Retirement and health/life insurance is what keeps me here. I just gotta make it ~13ish years. I really don't know how I'm gonna make it. Next year I'll start getting 12 hours of leave/paycheck. Probably gonna have to burn it all to keep my sanity