American Revival Apparel Company

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I don’t want the headache of def with diesel. Or the cost. Can get a much nicer gas truck for less $.

If you’re going to pull lees than about 10,000 pounds, the diesel is over kill.
Above that though is makes sense.
I’m towing 12,500 and would hate to hear the screaming rpm’s when doing long uphill pulls in a Gasser.
And what part of def is a headache?
The fluid costs me about 25 bucks a year.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
If you’re going to pull lees than about 10,000 pounds, the diesel is over kill.
Above that though is makes sense.
I’m towing 12,500 and would hate to hear the screaming rpm’s when doing long uphill pulls in a Gasser.
And what part of def is a headache?
The fluid costs me about 25 bucks a year.
I like a gasser screaming at 5-6k rippums.

DEF is a scam by the .gov, to overtake the catpiss industry. There are huge farms with cats hooked to machines pumping their piss out and bottling it to purchase.

And I just don’t want a diesel with all the emissions, I mean, I’d take an old 24v or maybe even a common rail 5.9, but other than that, they just don’t interest me. And saying that, my tractor has a DPF, but no DEF, it is under the 75hp threshold. Once the warranty is up, I’m pretty sure the DPF will fall out of that boat ride I take it on.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code

DEF is a scam by the .gov, to overtake the catpiss industry. There are huge farms with cats hooked to machines pumping their piss out and bottling it to purchase.

And I just don’t want a diesel with all the emissions, I mean, I’d take an old 24v or maybe even a common rail 5.9, but other than that, they just don’t interest me. And saying that, my tractor has a DPF, but no DEF, it is under the 75hp threshold. Once the warranty is up, I’m pretty sure the DPF will fall out of that boat ride I take it on.
DPF? DEF?

What about DTF?

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

Ok. You’re a hater of the whole govt shoving shit down out throats and I get it.
But that’s not a headache.