Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
That was always my impression of them. I lost all interest when i learned you have to flip a switch to use the other tube.
If I recall correctly, switch straight up it fed from both mag tubes alternating.
Switch left if only fed from left mag tube, switch right it fed from right mag tube, that way you could load buck in one side and slugs in the other for your choice.

Didn't make a damn where that switch was, it fucking jambed up.
I never got it to shoot the 14 rounds it held without an issue

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Yeah, should be a dual position - either manual or automatic.

Hummm.... guy at the local store isn't known for being the brightest guy. One of these stores got one when they were impossible to find. $1200 price tag if I'm remembering right.

Felt cheap to me. You know, like most kel-tec stuff. Although I've owned a few that weren't bad- P32 comes to mind

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
If I recall correctly, switch straight up it fed from both mag tubes alternating.
Switch left if only fed from left mag tube, switch right it fed from right mag tube, that way you could load buck in one side and slugs in the other for your choice.

Switch middle fed from neither tube. You had to have it to one side or the other. It was a jam machine, couldn't get an entire tube without issues

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here

Gotcha- i never owed one. Just played with one at a local store one day.

TRS

Tracker
Jun 16, 2021
South of the gnat line
Do you want to talk?
Decided to learn using the manual only, took 4 hours but I finally achieved my goal of 3 in a row on the first time. Then watched the right video, 1 trick, first time every time, learning from the book is as much fun as beating off with barbed wire and rubbing alcohol. Gun shoots great, squirrel at abt 40 feet!!( Two handed) now to master one handed!!

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
Decided to learn using the manual only, took 4 hours but I finally achieved my goal of 3 in a row on the first time. Then watched the right video, 1 trick, first time every time, learning from the book is as much fun as beating off with barbed wire and rubbing alcohol. Gun shoots great, squirrel at abt 40 feet!!( Two handed) now to master one handed!!

Well I'm glad to hear that! I have talked more than one guy through reassembly over the phone.

Once you know how to line up the hammer strut and main spring, it's not hard.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I got a @2Glocks package today.
But there’s a problem.

63edf6141bd4e68f32bff257d5b6d65c.jpg

My wife took a patch.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I don't really care how my car looks, but these faded damn trim pieces have always bothered me.

Started taking them off tonight to refinish... I'm afraid this almost 20 year old plastic will break before the clips let go. May have to do it on the car.

View attachment 135332
Vinyl wrap them on the car?

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Why is the highway so terribly fucking bumpy just North of Buccees
I don't really care how my car looks, but these faded damn trim pieces have always bothered me.

Started taking them off tonight to refinish... I'm afraid this almost 20 year old plastic will break before the clips let go. May have to do it on the car.

View attachment 135332
Rattle can that mofo
FDE