AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
UPDATE

The other clock was in off-white time so we HAD to go get the Grey time
View attachment 134822
My front door / entry-way is similar, wife wanted me to paint the walls, told her no F'in way I'm getting up on an extension ladder or doing scaffolding, finally broke down and hired a painter, had them do the downstairs and the cathedral ceiling all the way to where it met the 2nd floor, they asked if I wanted them to continue through the 2nd floor, I said "Nope, I can handle that, I just need you to handle the part where I envision me fat ass falling off a ladder and breaking my neck." Best $ I ever spent, lol

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
My front door / entry-way is similar, wife wanted me to paint the walls, told her no F'in way I'm getting up on an extension ladder or doing scaffolding, finally broke down and hired a painter, had them do the downstairs and the cathedral ceiling all the way to where it met the 2nd floor, they asked if I wanted them to continue through the 2nd floor, I said "Nope, I can handle that, I just need you to handle the part where I envision me fat ass falling off a ladder and breaking my neck." Best $ I ever spent, lol
I paid them to paint the whole damn thing because labor is labor is labor is labor is labor

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Anyone wanna split this 6k rounds of 9mm for 20cpr?

It’s gone.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

I would have been like, sure why not.