DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I was thinking of changing mine to Peter Les
So....Breezing through names is a natural thing for me as a fantasy book reader. Sometimes they're just terrible or unnecessarily hard to pronounce, so it has a sound to it in my head similar to that of the actual name, but very incorrect. That being said, several of you guys have names that ran through my head at first glance, and stuck. Yours unfortunately is "LessPeter" ....

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
So....Breezing through names is a natural thing for me as a fantasy book reader. Sometimes they're just terrible or unnecessarily hard to pronounce, so it has a sound to it in my head similar to that of the actual name, but very incorrect. That being said, several of you guys have names that ran through my head at first glance, and stuck. Yours unfortunately is "LessPeter" ....
I pronounce it LEST PER

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

I’ve heard that before, and not just from you, or this forum. I think it fits with the rest

When women scream my name, I stop. “Oh Les”
Les is more - been saying for years
More or Les

Etc.
so less Peter works too.