Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I want to video these drives... but not in the cars. Dash cam only

I'm down, mine has a cam .... wait, it will be a "private video" on YouTube, right???

Until we work out the details, I did spend part of the day getting her cleaned up aftet getting back from traveling, she got a quick foam bath / wipe down. Which was then followed by a quick run to charge the battery (been sitting 3 weeks) and decided to do an oil change (another funny story within itself, more to follow on that debacle)....

Glamour shots of the 690hp (but we'll go ahead and round up to 700 because you know how car guys do after they add a few mods), Red/Black Chevy, recently dubbed "Lady-bug" ;)

850_1743.JPG

850_1746.JPG

850_1748.JPG

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Aw, come on... Mexico is not a exciting as South macon, any part of South Atlanta, or a thrill ride through valdosta!
Let me see if I can find my Atlanta motor speedway cam footage, I think we were only supposed to be going like 50mph, but I got yelled at for some strange reason....

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I'm down, mine has a cam .... wait, it will be a "private video" on YouTube, right???

Until we work out the details, I did spend part of the day getting her cleaned up aftet getting back from traveling, she got a quick foam bath / wipe down. Which was then followed by a quick run to charge the battery (been sitting 3 weeks) and decided to do an oil change (another funny story within itself, more to follow on that debacle)....

Glamour shots of the 690hp (but we'll go ahead and round up to 700 because you know how car guys do after they add a few mods), Red/Black Chevy, recently dubbed "Lady-bug" ;)

View attachment 134193

View attachment 134194

View attachment 134195

That car turns heads- it's a bad ass machine. Saw most people (passers by) staring at it when i met you last.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
Let me see if I can find my Atlanta motor speedway cam footage, I think we were only supposed to be going like 50mph, but I got yelled at for some strange reason....

On a real track with banked turns, yeah, i would have been kicked out. Leave a lot of space and then turn those ponies loose.

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
On a real track with banked turns, yeah, i would have been kicked out. Leave a lot of space and then turn those ponies loose.
Track day at AMS .... so you're "supposed" to just got out and fall in line with everybody else and have a little cruise around the track at 45-55 mph.

We did it a few times, and it was cool, but as they were about to close the track for the night, we decided to get in line as the last car.

About the 4min mark we accidentally fell behind the pack and then caught back up, right at the end, the guy in the blue shirt is walking out to give us a little talkin-to .... ooops ;)

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
Track day at AMS .... so you're "supposed" to just got out and fall in line with everybody else and have a little cruise around the track at 45-55 mph.

We did it a few times, and it was cool, but as they were about to close the track for the night, we decided to get in line as the last car.

About the 4min mark we accidentally fell behind the pack and then caught back up, right at the end, the guy in the blue shirt is walking out to give us a little talkin-to .... ooops ;)

Oh hells yeah! This is one of the reasons i do not own nice or fast cars.