American Revival Apparel Company

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Yea I know the 30's take some love to work right sometimes. But it's stainless in wood.... sexy. And if those 3 mags are factory, maybe not a terrible deal. Still high at 1k. Accu-struts are like 200 bucks if I remember correctly.

View attachment 133551
More availability of x39 that dissuaded me...and prior ro this ban availability of mags

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I found this posted on the home of Satan's bum boy, anybody know what's really up?

The ban is only on new and in process applications to import Russian Ammo. All the importers who already held permanent import licenses are completely unaffected. YET these price gouging assholes doubled the price of 7.62x.39 over night with BS headlines that suggest a complete ban. This is the sensationalist news media misleading people and we the people end up screwed. There's NO interruption in importing Russian Ammo for all dealers who currently have an approved permanent import licenses. Price GOUGING ASSHOLES.
I hope this is true. I like cheap Russian ammo....

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I hope this is true. I like cheap Russian ammo....
The permanent import license is only per order. It’s like an ATF form 6. So if they put in an order for 1 million rounds. That’s all they’ll get. They won’t be allowed to fill out another form 6 again

it takes like 5-6 weeks or something for ATF to approve a form 6, and this goes into effect sept 1 so no new orders will be approved from today forward

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
The permanent import license is only per order. It’s like an ATF form 6. So if they put in an order for 1 million rounds. That’s all they’ll get. They won’t be allowed to fill out another form 6 again

it takes like 5-6 weeks or something for ATF to approve a form 6, and this goes into effect sept 1 so no new orders will be approved from today forward
Why do they hate us?