Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

TRS

Tracker
Jun 16, 2021
South of the gnat line
I found this posted on the home of Satan's bum boy, anybody know what's really up?

The ban is only on new and in process applications to import Russian Ammo. All the importers who already held permanent import licenses are completely unaffected. YET these price gouging assholes doubled the price of 7.62x.39 over night with BS headlines that suggest a complete ban. This is the sensationalist news media misleading people and we the people end up screwed. There's NO interruption in importing Russian Ammo for all dealers who currently have an approved permanent import licenses. Price GOUGING ASSHOLES.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
It wasn’t at the ingles, in Fayetteville.

9b535241766f0378dd905cd4cdcdeafd.gif

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I found this posted on the home of Satan's bum boy, anybody know what's really up?

The ban is only on new and in process applications to import Russian Ammo. All the importers who already held permanent import licenses are completely unaffected. YET these price gouging assholes doubled the price of 7.62x.39 over night with BS headlines that suggest a complete ban. This is the sensationalist news media misleading people and we the people end up screwed. There's NO interruption in importing Russian Ammo for all dealers who currently have an approved permanent import licenses. Price GOUGING ASSHOLES.

Well. Since I have 2k rounds coming, I need and AK.
350. Best I can do.