American Revival Apparel Company

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I thought you were dead or something.

All joking aside, how y'all doing today?
Spiked to 102 and 103 yesterday. If I had not had ivermectin and Zpac and my sick wife taking care of me, I would have been in the hospital on the vent.
PCP nurse is a fucking cunt. Refused any prescriptions without seeing us. And, convinently, no appontments until the end of next week. Threatened the faggot cunt until she sent a prescription for inhaler for my wife. "Forgot" to send mine in.
Changing doc aftewards.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Spiked to 102 and 103 yesterday. If I had not had ivermectin and Zpac and my sick wife taking care of me, I would have been in the hospital on the vent.
PCP nurse is a fucking cunt. Refused any prescriptions without seeing us. And, convinently, no appontments until the end of next week. Threatened the faggot cunt until she sent a prescription for inhaler for my wife. "Forgot" to send mine in.
Changing doc aftewards.

Better today?

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Mail call! I either got lucky or Sam read in my order comments where I begged him to pick out 3 of each. Said on the website no hand picking.

Got a longtop Tula! Also a pretty cool pattern Tula with a ton of ink stamps. Also the Izzy on the end is a lot darker in real life than it came out in the pic. They're covered in oil, and holy shit were they packaged well. Took me 5 minutes to cut through all of the tape and cardboard.
20210820_171943.jpg

Also, shout out to @dougiemac for the ballin ass shirts.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Mail call! I either got lucky or Sam read in my order comments where I begged him to pick out 3 of each. Said on the website no hand picking.

Got a longtop Tula! Also a pretty cool pattern Tula with a ton of ink stamps. Also the Izzy on the end is a lot darker in real life than it came out in the pic. They're covered in oil, and holy shit were they packaged well. Took me 5 minutes to cut through all of the tape and cardboard.
View attachment 133398

Also, shout out to @dougiemac for the ballin ass shirts.

Nice shirt.
I hoping I’m the only one wearing it at the meat.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA