Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I got an accounting degree from KSU in 2012. Never have I met so many soft mofos. Pathetic.

they tried to spread some leftist shit in a damn accounting class but us GA boys just laughed at em
Legit, I've been pretty impressed with the diversity in instructors and students at HES.

There's one diehard anti-trumper that teaches in IR/Gov, the rest are pretty centrist and try to keep their personal politics out of class.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
That’s how I entered the recruiting office
I was exactly what they wanted
Bruh, I hit that 94 AFQT and all the recruiters were up my ass...except the Marines.
Fuckin squids wanted to send me to nuke tech school...I should have done that shit...those fucks make bank when they get out

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Legit, I've been pretty impressed with the diversity in instructors and students at HES.

There's one diehard anti-trumper that teaches in IR/Gov, the rest are pretty centrist and try to keep their personal politics out of class.
I had this one tard Econ professor as a freshman; one of this big ass gen Ed classes with like 120 students in it.

first day of class he asks “is anyone here carrying a gun? Because if your gonna carry youre not welcome in this class”

Campus carry wasn’t legal in 2013 on a college campus he was literally just spewing shit out of his mouth hole.

Had a snubby on me all semester at 18 get fucked you cuck

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I had this one tard Econ professor as a freshman; one of this big ass gen Ed classes with like 120 students in it.

first day of class he asks “is anyone here carrying a gun? Because if your gonna carry your not welcome in this class”

Campus carry wasn’t legal in 2013 on a college campus he was literally just spewing shit out of his mouth hole.

Had a snubby on me all semester at 18 get fucked you cuck
Never really dealt with it at SPSU.