2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I miss the Juul mango so bad.
I never even got to try the mango. I used to fuck with the Virginia Tobacco though. Classic tobacco sucked ass just like the menthol ones.

glad I stopped vaping cause I need to run to stay sane and that shit destroyed my lungs.

don’t even want to think about the long term damage I’ve done to myself but whatever it is what it is

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I never even got to try the mango. I used to fuck with the Virginia Tobacco though. Classic tobacco sucked ass just like the menthol ones.

glad I stopped vaping cause I need to run to stay sane and that shit destroyed my lungs.

don’t even want to think about the long term damage I’ve done to myself but whatever it is what it is
I’ve smoked on and off vape cigs all that pretty consistently for about 6-7 years. I went and got a lung function test done last year and it came back as a non-smoker. Kinda was like what the fuck

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code

Low key lemme hit that once if you get it so I can know what I missed out on

if anyone is curious about the definition of Cognitive dissonance here is me in the real world demonstrating it.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I’ve smoked on and off vape cigs all that pretty consistently for about 6-7 years. I went and got a lung function test done last year and it came back as a non-smoker. Kinda was like what the fuck
That’s nuts lmao. Start running youll be able to tell if you’ve smoked or vaped recently lol