Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Went to a 5-year-old's birthday party today(my wifes childhood friend's daughter). Her dad is a piece of shit and hardly ever around, he's in and out of jail, just a general douche bag. Luckily she has a really good father figure in her step dad. Anyways, when they were getting ready to do cake and presents her momma called her sperm donor to see if he was coming and he didn't answer(this was 3 hours after the party started). She asked her momma what she was doing and she said she was calling Brandon(that's what she calls him, not even dad) and she immediately said "Oh, he's not coming" very matter of factly. I cant remember anything in the recent past that made me that sad.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Went to a 5-year-old's birthday party today(my wifes childhood friend's daughter). Her dad is a piece of shit and hardly ever around, he's in and out of jail, just a general douche bag. Luckily she has a really good father figure in her step dad. Anyways, when they were getting ready to do cake and presents her momma called her sperm donor to see if he was coming and he didn't answer(this was 3 hours after the party started). She asked her momma what she was doing and she said she was calling Brandon(that's what she calls him, not even dad) and she immediately said "Oh, he's not coming" very matter of factly. I cant remember anything in the recent past that made me that sad.
I deal with it every other weekend man

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Well it’s storming like hell here

It wasn't raining at all here until I put a pork tenderloin on the grill. Then it started raining like hell until I pulled it off of the grill and hasn't rained a drop since. Seems like if I want it to rain here I just need to start grilling. Happened like that the other night too when I was grilling a bunch of chicken that I had to constantly tend to.