Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
What sucks is I can’t leave bad feedback for people that do that? Unless you can and I don’t know how on the app. That’s 2 times in 8 days I’m expecting a nice little $300 to my bank account but nope, no money sent.

also got my funds for the iPhone so that’s cool I didn’t have to wait a month
You have to file a non paying bidder report to get your fees back

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Honestly, i got burned a couple times back in the mid/ early 2000s and quit using ebay. I was the buyer and the company sided very much with the sellers, although i never got what i paid for or it arrived broken.
I had the opposite experience as a seller, got ripped off a couple times by buyers who said they never got what I sent. After that, no international sales. Tracking wasn’t good, couldn’t prove it was delivered.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
One of my faves! Did you know the original factory wheels that look like that are steel (I believe) that's been coated with rubber? You can grab the "spokes" and bend them
I remember my ‘92 mustang (lx fastback 4cyl 5-spd) had 14” rims that had that same rubber shit in a finned look. As soon as the tires wore out I went to 16” 10-spoke factory wheels. Made the car look like a 5.0.

All show -No Go.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I should have quit april 2020 at covid and make bank. But no, I go to the “locals” on calls and see them with ballin vehicles and no job. Go to the store in uniform to buy food and get canned food and noodles, but see people in front with no job getting steaks and seafood. But hey, I LoVe My jOb
I Totally understand - and I make a good bit more than you, but I’m still driving 20+year old vehicles, living in a crappy rental in a questionable neighborhood.

But I watch people running around with all the shit, driving fancy cars, with all kinds of time on their hands.
I don’t understand.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
His neighbor also had hives stolen. It had to be someone who knew what they were doing cause it was the big hives that was stolen from my dad. Said he had to have help csuse one person can’t lift those alone. Dad is hurting for about 6k worth of equipment and that was his main income for the coming months

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I Totally understand - and I make a good bit more than you, but I’m still driving 20+year old vehicles, living in a crappy rental in a questionable neighborhood.

But I watch people running around with all the shit, driving fancy cars, with all kinds of time on their hands.
I don’t understand.
oh I rent too and drive an 07 truck With 221K miles. No shame in it. But it does annoy me at times