KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Y u start a fight with the poor guy? You could've knocked his tooth out
I was eating sandwiches inside, he walked in with a couple other guys and I had 2 buddies with me. I knew him from around but not like knew him well. Knew him enough to not like him so I stared at him and he said “the fuck you looking at “ naturally i replied “you bitch” and he asked if I wanted to do something about it so I said sure.
His buddy said lemme get my sandwich first

so I waited on the side of the building by the trucks until he walked around the corner where those round tables are and just started swinging on him lol. Literally caught him a few good times near the side of the truck and he folded.

He was straight like meth blacked out. Sleep had been waiting for that ass. I thought I killed him because he didn’t get back up during the remaining shit talking with his friends snd then causally walking back to cars lol

disclaimer he didn’t die

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I was eating sandwiches inside, he walked in with a couple other guys and I had 2 buddies with me. I knew him from around but not like knew him well. Knew him enough to not like him so I stared at him and he said “the fuck you looking at “ naturally i replied “you bitch” and he asked if I wanted to do something about it so I said sure.
His buddy said lemme get my sandwich first

so I waited on the side of the building by the trucks until he walked around the corner where those round tables are and just started swinging on him lol. Literally caught him a few good times near the side of the truck and he folded.

He was straight like meth blacked out. Sleep had been waiting for that ass. I thought I killed him because he didn’t get back up during the remaining shit talking with his friends snd then causally walking back to cars lol

disclaimer he didn’t die
You should have teabagged him

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags

I know I already texted you this and we figured out a price but figured I would let everyone else know in case they’re curious

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags

I know I already texted you this and we figured out a price but figured I would let everyone else know in case they’re curious
@Knight and @Jstegman1 are fuckin give em a minute or two

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags
@Knight it’s 18 mags

Thank you for texting me and verifying that its 18 mags and agreed in a price. Let’s make sure everyone knows a private deal took place cause mods can read our imessage from Apple and will ban us for deals outside the MP