Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I've been wearing these $2 flip flops on the weekends and I'm pretty sure that's what is causing so much foot pain. By the end of the day I'm walking around like someone twice my age, so I figured it would be cheaper and easier to get some decent kicks than seeing doctors and shit. No point in saving a couple bucks if I'm walking around like my dad.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Do you ever go to the 11 acre gunshow in Tulsa in November and again in the springtime? I got invited last night to go and hang out behind the tables with a dealer's badge. I'm thinking about going. It's all indoors, heated and cooled, with 4500 tables from what I've read?

I would so go.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code

If I don't make it to the November one, I'll try to make the springtime one, whatever month that is lol. I definitely wanted to meet up if I can make it. I'll hit up Rabbit too. I *think* this is one of the shows he goes to also.

It's in April.

You're about 4 miles west of Mexicanville when you're at the show (best food in town, IMHO). But - Tulsa roads suck, there's road construction and crime depending on where you are - if you decide to come out holler beforehand and I'll try to keep you out of trouble.