American Revival Apparel Company

Foothills_edc

Give me sugar water
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 29, 2020
Georgia
@Foothills_edc

Don't get me wrong, the tec-9 is cool and all, but dropping 3k on a gun that has a plastic receiver that's prone to cracking and breaking is a nonstarter for me.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Don't get me wrong, the tec-9 is cool and all, but dropping 3k on a gun that has a plastic receiver that's prone to cracking and breaking is a nonstarter for me.
I agree. It’s a collectors piece. Not for me. The later ones were much more re-enforced and could withstand a much greater amount of pressure then the OG grand pappy. It holds its value due to it being open bolt and very few left in unaltered status

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Lol, people in the Airbnb across the street are tripping. I told them this was pretty normal. Shit, during Matthew, the porch of that well-lit house was under water.

Fucking sirens everywhere....wonder if someone got stuck in the railroad underpass down the block....

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Lol, people in the Airbnb across the street are tripping. I told them this was pretty normal. Shit, during Matthew, the porch of that well-lit house was under water.

Fucking sirens everywhere....wonder if someone got stuck in the railroad underpass down the block....
I'm too lazy to go look, but that shit usually gets about 8ft of standing water...and someone usually drives right into it...
Damn, hope everyone's okay.

And apologies, I wasn't trying to make light of the situation, I just happened to catch your pic and thought to myself "Damn, that's some awesome lighting effect and composition" .... guess my inner-photographer got the best of me