Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
The clip I watched said only 30% of homes in that whole heat wave area have air conditioning
I wonder if they're considering swamp coolers as air conditioning? When I went to Wyoming for HVAC work, most everyone up there had swamp coolers. Which is water pumped over a heat exchanger and air blown through it basically.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Anyone here know anything about luggage?

Tumi is expensive, quality stuff. But the airline will treat it all like it costs $3.

I buy cheap and replace every few years.

Academy used to have cheap luggage. So does a store called Tuesday Morning.

If i were traveling all the time, i might invest in good stuff.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tumi is expensive, quality stuff. But the airline will treat it all like it costs $3.

I buy cheap and replace every few years.

Academy used to have cheap luggage. So does a store called Tuesday Morning.

If i were traveling all the time, i might invest in good stuff.
Yup, baggage handlers don't do it intentionally, but it's the time constraints coupled with constant tossing and stacking of an already over-packed bag that kills most of them. I try not to check a bag when possible, but when I do, it's just a plain Samsonite soft-side that is only 90% full as I know it will get crushed under other heavy bags.

When airlines started charging more for checked bags, everybody started loading them to the max limit so they didn't have to pay for additional bags, so now they average 50lbs + and yours will eventually be under a stack of 4-6 other heavy ass bags.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Yup, baggage handlers don't do it intentionally, but it's the time constraints coupled with constant tossing and stacking of an already over-packed bag that kills most of them. I try not to check a bag when possible, but when I do, it's just a plain Samsonite soft-side that is only 90% full as I know it will get crushed under other heavy bags.

When airlines started charging more for checked bags, everybody started loading them to the max limit so they didn't have to pay for additional bags, so now they average 50lbs + and yours will eventually be under a stack of 4-6 other heavy ass bags.

Kind of what i figured... no time to be careful. Never thought about the stack of 6 bags with mine in the bottom though. It makes perfect sense.