Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
When you moving back in ?

Get the CO on Monday. Only moving company we can find with ANY availability before we have to move out of the apartment only has an open slot on Monday so probably then, hopefully. With my back issues I don't want to have to move all of this heavy ass shit down 2 flights of stairs. Plus, insurance is paying for a moving company anyways. If we have to have the moving company drop everything off in the driveway if they get there before the inspector then so be it. I can manage getting it from the driveway into the house.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Get the CO on Monday. Only moving company we can find with ANY availability before we have to move out of the apartment only has an open slot on Monday so probably then, hopefully. With my back issues I don't want to have to move all of this heavy ass shit down 2 flights of stairs. Plus, insurance is paying for a moving company anyways. If we have to have the moving company drop everything off in the driveway if they get there before the inspector then so be it. I can manage getting it from the driveway into the house.
Pretty sure a new house could of been built in less time

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Will help move things inside for AK mags