Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Yes! If I had bought the Shelby or the Mach 1, the payment would take a lot of the fun out of it. This car is twice the car my 2018 was and it's $150 more a month. Trade off? Sure. But I really do enjoy driving it.
And on top of that, give it 2-4 more years and what is top-shelf now will be even more affordable in a few yrs as you live comfortably now.

I've loved the C7's since they came out, but knew it was stupid to pay the prices back in 2015/16/17, so was actually gonna go for a good 65' Cobra kit car ... but after sitting on it for another couple of years, a Z06 popped up for what I was ready to pay for a Shelby replica .... done deal.

Now I'm thinking about a C8 Z06, but I'm back to my original thought process ... give it a few years for all the hype to die out, or, worst case, get a Shelby AC replica, lmao ;)

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Where are the vids?? We want carnage, mayhem, fire-fighters running for their lives (or @Knight running into the arms of his tattoo mistress), grown men sobbing, etc, etc ....

It is your duty to entertain!
I think the pics and vids are in the, you know, actual thread for it. Not in this train wreck. They could be here too, though. Who the hell knows anymore?!

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I think the pics and vids are in the, you know, actual thread for it. Not in this train wreck. They could be here too, though. Who the hell knows anymore?!
Last I saw there were no vids of anything blowing up or members losing digits ... Not that I wish that sort of luck on anyone, but I was under the impression that y'all were gonna beat on that thing like @karlvv and @1776 beat their hookers??

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
And on top of that, give it 2-4 more years and what is top-shelf now will be even more affordable in a few yrs as you live comfortably now.

I've loved the C7's since they came out, but knew it was stupid to pay the prices back in 2015/16/17, so was actually gonna go for a good 65' Cobra kit car ... but after sitting on it for another couple of years, a Z06 popped up for what I was ready to pay for a Shelby replica .... done deal.

Now I'm thinking about a C8 Z06, but I'm back to my original thought process ... give it a few years for all the hype to die out, or, worst case, get a Shelby AC replica, lmwasn't!
Yep, I agree with you...and I've wanted a nice Cobra replica one day also. I have a list of vehicles to keep my eye on...I like the Cobra Daytona, GT40 kits. Factory Five I think has their own supercar...I've been looking at the Morgan stuff, Caterham Super 7s...hard to pick one for the list of "someday" lol

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Last I saw there were no vids of anything blowing up or members losing digits ... Not that I wish that sort of luck on anyone, but I was under the impression that y'all were gonna beat on that thing like @karlvv and @1776 beat their hookers??
It’s still in one piece. They will run it hard, but I doubt the neighbors want mag after mag dumped.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Dammit, everyone is divorcing and remarrying up around here for financial and AK Magazine gain...I'd ask @dial1911 to marry me but he doesn't even have an AK! WAIT!!!! @Hayata WILL YOU MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH AND.....

Nevermind, I just can't do it...

Too much commitment for me.