GA Firing Line

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Y’all gotta stop posting DUFF pics. I can only become so erect.

giphy.gif

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I mistyped. It’s actually the motor making them noises. All the beep beep boops when powered up, motor.

That’s good it’s not drivetrain though. I’m assuming it’s brushless. Can you change any settings in the ESC?
No it's a brush motor. The esc has 5 settings, but I keep it in crawl mode mostly

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Me too

We dumb as hell boi

I hate going out in the woods now... I don't even want to go on a picnic. If I'm in the woods, the Army is paying me to be there. The Infantry has ruined the outdoors for me.

But that's not to say I don't like sitting outside around a fire, drinking a beer and dipping, that's totally different. I'm not walking for miles into the woods to take a EASY shot at Bambi @ less than 200 meters, then drag the carcass out, throw it in the back of my truck, turn in a tag, ( or whatever the fuck you do) THEN field dress it, skin it, and get rid of the guts. FUCK that...

I'm going to Kroger, where I get 10 cents off gas, for every $100.00 bucks I spend in the store. That's the way I gather food.

I like shooting tree rats, but I don't plan on eating them... And just to be clear, if I can hit a tree rat at appx. 25 meters, (82 feet) in the back yard, I'm sure I could tag a deer at 200 meters, with a zeroed, scoped rifle.

I'm not ragging on hunters, BTW, I just rather do other things with my time.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I mistyped. It’s actually the motor making them noises. All the beep beep boops when powered up, motor.

That’s good it’s not drivetrain though. I’m assuming it’s brushless. Can you change any settings in the ESC?

I see where this is going....

Did you check the water pump?