Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Wanna know how bad we are underpaid? Here is my YTD deposit amount as of yesterday. Lmfao! Love my job though. And that’s already half way through the year hahahaha View attachment 128139

1....get some lotion.....2....make money elsewhere or get a new job. It's not hard. I love people that do what you do and it pisses me off that they are underpaid. This is the world we live in though. I might end up giving you a gun. Damn it.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I understand. It’s just garbage that’s all the city values your services.
Quite frankly, (adjust for cost of living pretty much anywhere in the US) firefighter pay isn’t good. Even in NY, after 5 years you make 105K as a firefighter (not even an officer position) but you have to live in one of the 5 Burroughs and the rent there is insane. So in theory they are also underpaid

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
1....get some lotion.....2....make money elsewhere or get a new job. It's not hard. I love people that do what you do and it pisses me off that they are underpaid. This is the world we live in though. I might end up giving you a gun. Damn it.
my dad told me not to do it, but I did. I’ll never get rich, but bills get paid and I enjoy it. Also why I have 3 jobs thiugh hahaha