Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Mag prices have gone up for sure. Some of the stuff is getting harder to find...took me a few months to get 2 slabsides and 2 waffles for what I was willing to pay. Not sure when prices will come back down on them. If I wind up losing value on the ones I've bought, I'm ok with that. These particular mags I sought out for myself, to pair with the Saiga I'm getting reworked.

My super mint waffle won't fit in my Hungarian or the Arsenal. I'll have to sell it if it doesn't fit the Saiga but I don't have that rifle here to check, ugh!

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
this was one from Mosin Crate. $499 shipped with 3 mags total and extra grip you want this grip? I am a lefty.
I too have one of those thumbrest grips. I wonder why so many came over with those grips instead of the og bake grips. I actually had to go to and buy original grips. Yours came with one more mag than mine too.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I too have one of those thumbrest grips. I wonder why so many came over with those grips instead of the og bake grips. I actually had to go to and buy original grips. Yours came with one more mag than mine too.
well the dude at Mosin Crate threw in two extra mags. He bought a shit load of mags and a 100s of Makarovs apparently. Does your mag match the gun?