Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Anyone have a 10/22 picatinny rail attachment for sale?
If you end up having to order one, get the wieggand
Wiggatinny.
Several different heights and colors available.
Best fit and finish in my opinion unless you have Tony kidd monies.

I may have tall a promag see thru if I can find it.
It's tall enough for large objective NV scope and thats what I used it for years ago on my city limit coyote eliminator

Whatcha strapping to the top of it?

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
If you end up having to order one, get the wieggand
Wiggatinny.
Several different heights and colors available.
Best fit and finish in my opinion unless you have Tony kidd monies.

I may have tall a promag see thru if I can find it.
It's tall enough for large objective NV scope and thats what I used it for years ago on my city limit coyote eliminator

Whatcha strapping to the top of it?

Ended up getting a Midwest Industries rail from Cherokee Gun and Pawn.

Throwing a cheap 2-7x32 Feyachi from Amazon on it, for now. Glass actually looks really clear and nice.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I can stop a pussy 32 auto with my fist punching at it mid air
These kinds of silly gun culture flexes remind me if An asshole at a wma range in the 90s who kept going on about how the mini 14 I was unpacking was so inaccurate he wasn't scared of anyone shooting at him with one.

I locked in a mag, racked the op rod & said, "Start running, motherfucker. Stop when you feel safe."

He got pretty pissed.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
These kinds of silly gun culture flexes remind me if An asshole at a wma range in the 90s who kept going on about how the mini 14 I was unpacking was so inaccurate he wasn't scared of anyone shooting at him with one.

I locked in a mag, racked the op rod & said, "Start running, motherfucker. Stop when you feel safe."

He got pretty pissed.
hahah there was some shoot out in the 1980s with bank robbers and FBI agents. One dude had a shotgun I think and the other had a Mini 14. The agents had revolvers and a couple pistols. The Mini 14 took out alot of the FBI agents. That is when I think they started looking at 10mm and other semi auto pistols.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
hahah there was some shoot out in the 1980s with bank robbers and FBI agents. One dude had a shotgun I think and the other had a Mini 14. The agents had revolvers and a couple pistols. The Mini 14 took out alot of the FBI agents. That is when I think they started looking at 10mm and other semi auto pistols.
Miami 1986. Bank robbers & murderers Michael Lee Platt & William Russell Matix. Some of us are old enough to remember when it happened. Platt was evidently a beast. Got off at least 40 rounds out of the mini 14 & then switched to doublefisting .357 mags. Something like 150 rounds fired in less than 5 minutes by everybody involved. Both guys took multiple hits & kept fighting. Autopsies showed no drugs in their system so it was evidently just sheer determination. Hell, Platt was finally killed when he walked over & got in one of the FBI cars to try & start it despite being hit in both feet from 12 g shotgun blasts & having multiple other bullet wounds.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Miami 1986. Bank robbers & murderers Michael Lee Platt & William Russell Matix. Some of us are old enough to remember when it happened. Platt was evidently a beast. Got off at least 40 rounds out of the mini 14 & then switched to doublefisting .357 mags. Something like 150 rounds fired in less than 5 minutes by everybody involved. Both guys took multiple hits & kept fighting. Autopsies showed no drugs in their system so it was evidently just sheer determination. Hell, Platt was finally killed when he walked over & got in one of the FBI cars to try & start it despite being hit in both feet from 12 g shotgun blasts & having multiple other bullet wounds.
yeap! thats it! I remember it from that book I read Unintended Consequences

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
@Red Squirrel 556

1000rds wolf for $350