Zip code
10mm 1911 & 700rd

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Two weeks ago at Dunwoody it was like folks walked into the festival with wads of cash in their hands looking for an excuse to give it to someone. I am NOT exaggerating. In the least bit. Mother's Day weekend HELPS!

Today at Duluth folks were walking in with beers in their hands and a clamp on the wallet. But what we had today was typical for Duluth. Not a lot of big spenders. Lots of folks enjoying the day, just not spending a ton o' money.

Some festivals are just better than others. Sometimes it's the phase of the moon. You just never know. Gotta take the good with the bad. One thing's for sure, couldn't have ordered up better weather if we had tried.

It's interesting to hear about the range in shows and crowds. I saw very few people buying today and very few people carrying bags around from buying something.

There were plenty of "smalls" like candles and soap... things about $5 and under.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
No gun stuff though. Leather fire helmet, a new rubber band to hold some stuff I like on my helmet, a new Streamlight vantage 2, and a new thingy for my radio. Blah, that fire was expensive.

The cheap ass county you work for should reimburse some of that.
Actually, they should issue the best safety equipment.
Who do I need to throat punch on your behalf?

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
The cheap ass county you work for should reimburse some of that.
Actually, they should issue the best safety equipment.
Who do I need to throat punch on your behalf?
we get really solid stuff. I’ve had no complaints. I was just in a bad spot and my equipment was pushed to the limits. Worst case scenario stuff. If you want you’re own helmet, you’re free to do so, but you buy it. And I like leather. The light I had was not issued by them. Again, stuff I want is personal preference

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
we get really solid stuff. I’ve had no complaints. I was just in a bad spot and my equipment was pushed to the limits. Worst case scenario stuff. If you want you’re own helmet, you’re free to do so, but you buy it. And I like leather. The light I had was not issued by them. Again, stuff I want is personal preference

That makes sense.
I spend dollars on good eq also.
Noise canceling headsets and sunglasses.