Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
That’s true. The idea of a Jeep and its capabilities are good. But they’re usually unreliable toys

mine has 250k on the odometer so, yeah, it’s time to replace certain parts, But saying the 90’s era Jeep’s are unreliable is just not true, idk how many other motors or drivetrains go for that long. Toyota’s and Honda’s excluded.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
mine has 250k on the odometer so, yeah, it’s time to replace certain parts, But saying the 90’s era Jeep’s are unreliable is just not true, idk how many other motors or drivetrains go for that long. Toyota’s and Honda’s excluded.
Ridgeline will live forever

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Anything can be reliable if well maintained but with Jeeps few actually maintain them. That’s the biggest problem.
There are many high mileage 80s and 90s Buicks that were driven nicely and maintained well by old people. Compare that to other GM vehicles (basically same thing) that went to shit

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Anything can be reliable if well maintained but with Jeeps few actually maintain them. That’s the biggest problem.
There are many high mileage 80s and 90s Buicks that were driven nicely and maintained well by old people. Compare that to other GM vehicles (basically same thing) that went to shit
Sure, maintenance is a huge factor. But I’m talking more so about long term durability and reliability. The 4.0L only has one Achilles Heel, (the cooling system), the AW4 Transmission is a Toyota box, so depending on what rear end you get, there aren’t a lot of problematic areas. And on top of that, what you said is true, a lot of people abused and neglected their Jeep’s and the things keep ticking. It’s a testament to a good design. Just like AK’s in third world countries, people abuse them and even in poor conditions they’ll run.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Sure, maintenance is a huge factor. But I’m talking more so about long term durability and reliability. The 4.0L only has one Achilles Heel, (the cooling system), the AW4 Transmission is a Toyota box, so depending on what rear end you get, there aren’t a lot of problematic areas. And on top of that, what you said is true, a lot of people abused and neglected their Jeep’s and the things keep ticking. It’s a testament to a good design. Just like AK’s in third world countries, people abuse them and even in poor conditions they’ll run.
Yes. And what I mean by maintaining it is quality parts and fluids, not some bullshit Jiffy Lube or Pep Boys junk. That’s also a major factor