Howard Law

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Wanted to take a moment to thank you guys again for all the help, support & encouragement through Suz's broken hip ordeal. Haven't talked about it a lot lately, but it's been a long road. She had continued pain in her right arm after getting home & her Primary Care physician xrayed it & found a compression fracture. Probably when she tried to break her fall in October that broke her hip. She had complained of pain in that arm a lot while in the hospital but they never caught it, evidently. It had already begun to heal so breaking it again for any kind of treatment seemed pointless.

She continues her PT here on her own (Medicare has paid for all they will) & is able to walk around in the house without a walker now. We still make sure it is in whatever room she's in just as a safety precaution if her fibromyalgia or other conditions flare up & weaken her all of a sudden. We didn't know for sure if she'd ever be free of the walker but that looks very possible now. Been sitting outside with her some every pretty day to get vitamin D that way in addition to the calcium & D3 supplements her is taking. She is able to prepare her own meals when she wants, though i do most of that & is back to doing some of the art projects he loves. (@Miles, I've still got to ship the piece she made for you wife. Sorry it's take so long.) She's an incredible strong person mentally 7 emotionally but physically, the Lyme disease & all her other conditions are continuing to take a toll.

I'm feeling confident about being able to go to Blade Show on Saturday the 5th of June since she is getting stronger every day. I haven't been anywhere but the hospital, doctor's offices & grocery stores in so long, I'm not sure if I still know how to behave in public. The last "social" event I went to was the SET M&G at Scofflaw last August or September. (@KhyberPass that'll be at the Cobb Galleria. Maybe i can find a way to get you the stuff we pulled together for your kids, then. Again, apologies for the delay.)

All in all, I feel extremely blessed. The love of my life is still with me, we're not missing any meals, I've managed to keep us in the house Suz loves & buy a car she can get in & out of since she can't get up in the truck right now & I have a group of friends like you guys who support me. (To be blunt about it, you guys have done more than her family who live in the same area that we do. When the storms & tornados were running wild a few weeks ago, it wasn't our niece who lives in the same town as us or our nephew who lives in Watkinsville who reached out to see if we were OK or needed anything. It was @Peanut Butter down the road in Covington & @Rabbit2047 over in Statham. Thank you gentlemen.)

I've just had some time to reflect on all this the past few days & wanted to thank everyone again. Now back to the regularly scheduled insanity.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Wanted to take a moment to thank you guys again for all the help, support & encouragement through Suz's broken hip ordeal. Haven't talked about it a lot lately, but it's been a long road. She had continued pain in her right arm after getting home & her Primary Care physician xrayed it & found a compression fracture. Probably when she tried to break her fall in October that broke her hip. She had complained of pain in that arm a lot while in the hospital but they never caught it, evidently. It had already begun to heal so breaking it again for any kind of treatment seemed pointless.

She continues her PT here on her own (Medicare has paid for all they will) & is able to walk around in the house without a walker now. We still make sure it is in whatever room she's in just as a safety precaution if her fibromyalgia or other conditions flare up & weaken her all of a sudden. We didn't know for sure if she'd ever be free of the walker but that looks very possible now. Been sitting outside with her some every pretty day to get vitamin D that way in addition to the calcium & D3 supplements her is taking. She is able to prepare her own meals when she wants, though i do most of that & is back to doing some of the art projects he loves. (@Miles, I've still got to ship the piece she made for you wife. Sorry it's take so long.) She's an incredible strong person mentally 7 emotionally but physically, the Lyme disease & all her other conditions are continuing to take a toll.

I'm feeling confident about being able to go to Blade Show on Saturday the 5th of June since she is getting stronger every day. I haven't been anywhere but the hospital, doctor's offices & grocery stores in so long, I'm not sure if I still know how to behave in public. The last "social" event I went to was the SET M&G at Scofflaw last August or September. (@KhyberPass that'll be at the Cobb Galleria. Maybe i can find a way to get you the stuff we pulled together for your kids, then. Again, apologies for the delay.)

All in all, I feel extremely blessed. The love of my life is still with me, we're not missing any meals, I've managed to keep us in the house Suz loves & buy a car she can get in & out of since she can't get up in the truck right now & I have a group of friends like you guys who support me. (To be blunt about it, you guys have done more than her family who live in the same area that we do. When the storms & tornados were running wild a few weeks ago, it wasn't our niece who lives in the same town as us or our nephew who lives in Watkinsville who reached out to see if we were OK or needed anything. It was @Peanut Butter down the road in Covington & @Rabbit2047 over in Statham. Thank you gentlemen.)

I've just had some time to reflect on all this the past few days & wanted to thank everyone again. Now back to the regularly scheduled insanity.
Blessings for you and yours grunk!

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

Do not worry about shipping. When things settle down here a bit, I need to do a whisky run your way.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

Extremely great news, I’m one call away my man. I still have that bird dog for you as well. Maybe next week when I have a week jobless I can swing it by and catch up. So glad to hear Mrs. Suz is doing better. God is good, brother! See you soon!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
they had an EOtech EXPS 2-0 AND the atpial-c and I didn’t come home with either because I’m a bitch and worthless and trash. I’m trash. I should have bought them, what if the world ends tomorrow I would never have a chance to have owned them, even for 24hours. Panic me

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
they had an EOtech EXPS 2-0 AND the atpial-c and I didn’t come home with either because I’m a bitch and worthless and trash. I’m trash. I should have bought them, what if the world ends tomorrow I would never have a chance to have owned them, even for 24hours. Panic me

Sleep well.