GA Firing Line

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I wonder if "I used to be the drummer for Molly Hatchet" is still a thing. I've met at least 47 of em, and heard stories of countless others lmao
In truth though, between the band's formation in 1971 & the year 2000 they did have like 7 different drummers that I know of. :drum:

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I was fishing with my son a few years ago. He was maybe 4 or 5 at the time. He had a kids fishing pole with a rubber fish on the end of it that he used to practice casting with. I let him stand on the concrete pad of an old boat launch to keep him outta the reeds. I was about 20 yards away fishing when I see him drop his pole and run away screaming "there's a snake!" He used to think anything in the water was a snake so I figured maybe it was a stick or something. I walk over to grab his fishing pole and the net and am ready to reassure him that there is no snake. I get the fishing pole and look down and sure enough there's the biggest rat snake I've ever seen in my life. This motherfucker came up on the bank and into the parking lot. Beautiful fella but he had a fucking attitude. It was hot as hell that day so I'm sure that had something to do with it. He ended up slithering away after about 15 minutes. I had to stop about 3 or 4 cars from (intentionally) running him over.

View attachment 125436

View attachment 125437
glad you didn't kill it, some people do when they see a snake