Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
It is cooked. Center cut bacon/salo. It was smoked with minced garlic and pepper rub. I felt like a high class gentelman tonight and ate it with a fork.
View attachment 125273
@oio we might need to explain to the heavens what salo is. :)
PS join me tomorrow for another installment of late night snack. I think I will switch it up and will have salmon caviar with rye whisky.
Ha! My in-laws eat that often, as well as pickled fish. (I don’t eat pork, and only certain types of fish and some caviar but not often)
But yeah, most here don’t know about certain foods but if you let them try it for sure they will love it. If people don’t travel outside the country the only foreign foods they know are the ones commonly found here (Chinese, Mexican, Italian and even those are usually weak versions of the originals)

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Depends on if you use the truck or just drive it.

Diggin' the rims on this one and those yellow brake calipers!

Do it.

I do use the truck, as a truck, but I try not to drive it that often, because it's a gas hog. I think I'd be better off, getting a little 4 banger ( with a 6 foot bed ) truck for the times that I actually need a truck. But then again, I drive the FIAT 98% of the time, if I just need to go from point A to B. 1st world problems.