Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
@oio aint done nothing bannable
Ha! Who gives a fuck anyway. Only things I’ve done here is piss people off, offer free knowledge of what I’ve learned, and given away stuff.
I know it’s not as significant as discussing mag pouches, accessories, bragposting the same thing 50x from different angles, and I have no tattoos to show and I‘d rather not disclose personal stuff with strangers online.
Yeah maybe I’m really missing out but I think I’ll be ok.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Ha! Who gives a fuck anyway. Only things I’ve done here is piss people off, offer free knowledge of what I’ve learned, and given away stuff.
I know it’s not as significant as discussing mag pouches, accessories, bragposting the same thing 50x from different angles, and I have no tattoos to show and I‘d rather not disclose personal stuff with strangers online.
It was a joke dude.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I mean you can request to be banned from someone if you wanted they usually oblige. I don’t have ban powers I really don’t do much. But I mean I don’t consider anything you’ve done really banable. People can block you if they want. Differing opinions and shit talking that goes both ways is totally acceptable IMO.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
But did you see my cool (10) drum??? 20210428_171937.jpg