Faktory 47

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Quik trip off Fairburn exit. Just waiting for the “you must have your papers ready to enter” sign View attachment 124772

QT and a lot of other stores have had these signs up for months. About half the folks wear masks.

Just like our favorite Mexican place, they keep the signs up to keep the thugs in uniform from hassling them.

Our "mandate" expires tonight at midnight. Statewide, we never had one.

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
Told my dad bout the test drive and he brings up my brothers Jeep again after months of silence. I wasn't gettin' my hopes up cuz there's no official price or anything yet. (Brother passed 2 years ago) the Jeep, truck, and Mustang are all in the estate and dads the executor... He's gotta do things by the law and there's things that need to be paid off as well.

Well I may have to choose between the Jeep, my truck and a WRX. Not sure owning 3 vehicles is a smart idea right now, but don't wanna sell my 93 F-150 either... In a perfect world I'd store the truck and pay for storage insurance while dailying the WRX, have the Jeep for fun/ car meets/shows. Plus the obvious reason that it'd be sentimental.