Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Stitt seems like a good dude. He signed some pro-gun, anti-abortion bills that are simply political bank - but he is pro-gun, a hunter and a businessman. The snowflakes hate him, so that's a plus.

We are the reddest state in the union, but there are freaks in Tulsa and OKC that would have us resemble Portland if given the chance. My Pecos buddy thinks Oklahoma ought to merge with West Texas to become one state. I'm down with that, the rest of Texas is a lost cause.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Bad news - some fucker left a nasty scratch and dent in the side of my car. It's only a few months old, which makes it annoying. Next vehicle is going to be a big shitbox SUV with lots of dents in it.

Good news - finally found a Tantal rear sling retainer and loop for this guy. Took a couple weeks to find it, but looks like I'm GTG now.
IMG_20210415_214828184.jpg

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Bad news - some fucker left a nasty scratch and dent in the side of my car. It's only a few months old, which makes it annoying. Next vehicle is going to be a big shitbox SUV with lots of dents in it.

Good news - finally found a Tantal rear sling retainer and loop for this guy. Took a couple weeks to find it, but looks like I'm GTG now.
View attachment 124712

Man, I thought the bad news was leading to you selling the gun pictured below

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA

View attachment 124712
Man you got some terrible luck with vehicles