American Revival Apparel Company

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
@KhyberPass did any of those bakes match the furniture on the krink?
Yeah bro I snagged a perfect one. It’s on there now. The kids asleep back in the master but I’ll pull it out tomorrow and snap some pics it looks great! I can throw you those other two back they’re clean AF but 1 stood out good

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Yeah bro I snagged a perfect one. It’s on there now. The kids asleep back in the master but I’ll pull it out tomorrow and snap some pics it looks great! I can throw you those other two back they’re clean AF but 1 stood out good

I'm good man. You know I don't need them, lol. If you don't want to hold onto them pass them on to someone else.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Ran a Surefire mini loaner on the Geissele super duty. It IS the way. FUCK I HATE NFA UGHHHHHH IM GONNA BUY A SUREFIRE MINI AND WAIT 7.5 YEARS FOR IT TO APPROVE AND BITCH EVERY DAY ABOUT ME BEING DELAYED AND OUT 1050.00 WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT

I just received an email from someone with those on sale. Who? I can’t remember. It may have been proven arms and outfitters.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Why mini and not full size?
How much difference did it make with supersonic 5.56? Hearing safe?
Yeah on the 14.5” it’s hearing safe. It’s significantly smaller and lighter to the full size IMO. Surefire warranty is dope and even though it’s not rated for 10.3” they’ll still warranty it and fix it when you erode the baffles. It’s just so compact, sounds fine, keeps the rifle comfortable OAL suppressed. I hate when cans make my shit super long again