Howard Law

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
So good. I’m on SSBU right now. Need to finish our BOTW though. So close but keep getting distracted. Only complaint is weapon stamina.
Yeah I wish there was more weapon stamina. I’m okay with them breaking but seriously even my higher level stuff breaks pretty quick, which makes me want to avoid fights, which doesn’t make me better at fighting.
I end up just stashing my high level shit in my menu and continuing to battle it out with Boko Bats lol
or A way to repair stuff in town.
Other than that I’ve got pretty much zero other complaints game is on fire.

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Yeah I wish there was more weapon stamina. I’m okay with them breaking but seriously even my higher level stuff breaks pretty quick, which makes me want to avoid fights, which doesn’t make me better at fighting.
I end up just stashing my high level shit in my menu and continuing to battle it out with Boko Bats lol
This was like reading a foreign language or something. Lol no idea at all, but i enjoyed it.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
800 bucks for 1800 rounds and 7 mags

I would throw in on this...

*wow... 1hr 35m....mebbe not.

YUK0N

I Eat horse cum from Thomas’ Ass
Kalash Klub
Apr 21, 2020
GA
Zip code
zelda blows bro.

YUK0N

I Eat horse cum from Thomas’ Ass
Kalash Klub
Apr 21, 2020
GA
Zip code
as the enforcer and Sargent of arms of the kalash klub i need my borthers to find me a bakelite upper handguard that will fit a sam7sf.

thank you and God speed.