Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Bc I'm just an asshole and not a super asshole. No way I'm going to tell someone their fiance isn't physically attractive.

But yeah, your ex...she ain't physically attractive
...and this is why I’ll never post pics of anyone I date. Until I’m dating Charlize Theron.
Then y’all can all go to hell. ;)

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Bc I'm just an asshole and not a super asshole. No way I'm going to tell someone their fiance isn't physically attractive.

But yeah, your ex...she ain't physically attractive

Meh...I don't remember her being hard to look at. Honestly, attractiveness ain't just a pretty face. Attitude has more to do with attractiveness than physical beauty a lot of the time. Too many "princess" types want some guy to take care of them.

That's the way it was 30 years ago, I can't imagine things have improved any.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Show us your papers please...just another restriction on Freedom loving Americans.

I know the manufacturers of the experimental biological agent are held harmless but could you sue your employer who made you take it and then you got sick? Maybe not. I guess you could always find another employer to work for.
I’d like to know how HIPPA laws look at a company requiring a medical procedure...

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Meh...I don't remember her being hard to look at. Honestly, attractiveness ain't just a pretty face. Attitude has more to do with attractiveness than physical beauty a lot of the time. Too many "princess" types want some guy to take care of them.

That's the way it was 30 years ago, I can't imagine things have improved any.

It has not improved.
Glad I’m off the market.