Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code

Show us your papers please...just another restriction on Freedom loving Americans.

I keep wtng for my company to say that. I have huge issue though on how you mandate a non approved vaccine to people.

I know the manufacturers of the experimental biological agent are held harmless but could you sue your employer who made you take it and then you got sick? Maybe not. I guess you could always find another employer to work for.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Didn't cnc warrior have a version that had a wire comb on top?
Like this:

But less ahitty
My 1st AMD so no idea on what's available yet, but I'll Tig weld a damn wire up top if I'm too weak to hold my head up to not get slapped around.

Who designed this damn thing without a cheak weld of a sort?
Also, all my other folders fold left and this little fucker folds right.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Show us your papers please...just another restriction on Freedom loving Americans.

I know the manufacturers of the experimental biological agent are held harmless but could you sue your employer who made you take it and then you got sick? Maybe not. I guess you could always find another employer to work for.

That’s why I’m want them to put it in writing. Don’t know if I could hold them accountable, maybe @3x can share some knowledge

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
That's basically where you'd be stuck. Vaccinated/unvaccinated people aren't a protected class of individuals, so you're basically SOL if your work demands that you get the stick.

I'm a little leary of the unknown long term side-effects of taking a vax that was rushed out so quickly. Are we even sure that it won't cause birth defects or cancer later on? Back when my Dad was battling cancer, he would always pick up pharma marketing swag labeled with all sorts of drugs that have since been recalled for killing people (Phen-Fen, etc.).

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
That's basically where you'd be stuck. Vaccinated/unvaccinated people aren't a protected class of individuals, so you're basically SOL if your work demands that you get the stick.

I'm a little leary of the unknown long term side-effects of taking a vax that was rushed out so quickly. Are we even sure that it won't cause birth defects or cancer later on? Back when my Dad was battling cancer, he would always pick up pharma marketing swag labeled with all sorts of drugs that have since been recalled for killing people (Phen-Fen, etc.).
That is where my wife an I are. No none long term issues with these. Both my kids have gotten it, one for work reasons and my son wanted it. My elderly mom got it and I get elderly for sure.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Get a fake covid card
Dark web is your friend
I’m excited for this side of “crime” but can you imagine how they’re going to punish fake-vaccine card possessions?? Lolol it’ll be like crack used to be. 30 years in prison and a million dollar fine for the possession of a fraudulent vaccine card. Will work great for contractors showing home owners to get jobs, but when the blue lights pop behind you for a traffic violation and you’ve got a hot-vaccine card and an SBR in the seat

oh gawdddd lol