Double barrel .45 hitting the market

American Revival Apparel Company
R

rayzer007

Didn't know if this was a joke last year when it was first advertised. I guess it's not a joke ...
The stopping power of the AF2011-A1 is tremendous: 2 bullets for a total of 460 Grains weight impacting at 1 to 2 inches apart (depending on the distance of the target) will knock down a bull, while the whole 18 bullets, for a payload exceeding 4000 Grains, can be delivered to the target in about 3 seconds.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=328986222

Ray

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
The double-barrel .45 appears to be legitimate (though more than a bit silly in my opinion). Based on some web searches, it seems to be made by an offshore company called Arsenal Firearms and apparently will be imported by Apex International LLC of Middletown CT.

M

mukwah

That thing is awsome! There's a video somewhere of that thing being shot. Have to see if I can find it.
Prolly kinda hard to conceal!

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Some where, some how, someone will ask me to make a pocket holster for it. :-\ :-\

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
WOW! That is one awesome .45, can you believe that recoil? Shooter didn't seem to bothered by it! Thx for the vid Ray, really enjoyed watching it! Yogi 8)

M

mukwah

+1 Ray, thanks for the vid!! I was at work and couldn't really look for it but really enjoyed watching it again!!

Doug, don't think you'll be getting to many request's for holsters for that thing! Has anyone seen the price on it? :eek:

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
You don't hear this from me often, but as a lover of the 1911, I don't think I need one of those. I have to admit I did enjoy seeing the bullets hit the target two at a time.

yz9890

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
I thought that was a goof. I had no idea it was to be a production firearm. Can't wait to see the holsters for it.

I

iacountryboy

I usually have a bit of a smile when unlocking the gun closet but if that was in there....... :D

D

Denny4kids

That's what I need for my next IDPA match! But oh, if I hit a hostage or a no-shoot it will be a double penalty. Never mind. Denny