CC At Bass Pro

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA
M

mukwah

Went to Bass Pro today (carrying) and saw a sign on the door, "Check All Your Firearms At Customer Service Desk". Went there and didn't see any of mine so I kept going!

R

rayzer007

mukwah said:
Went to Bass Pro today (carrying) and saw a sign on the door, "Check All Your Firearms At Customer Service Desk". Went there and didn't see any of mine so I kept going!

That's a good line Muk, I'll have to remember that one! :D

Ray

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
It gripes my you-know-what when you go into a place that sells guns, holsters, ammo, teaches concealed carry, and has a sign on the door that says no concealed carry. They can get in the back of the line to kiss my you-know-what and kiss the you-know-what of the person in front of them while they wait to kiss my you-know-what.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
I like your way of thinking.

mukwah said:

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
I'm glad that Cabela's allows legal concealed carry in their store here in southeastern Wisconsin. They make you check any firearms that will be exposed such as those you're selling to the store or having work done on, but concealed carry is just that in the store.

A

AquaHull

I bought my LCP is Bass Pro's Parking Lot in Auburn Hills. When I went in to fit a case to the mag, I had to check that at the door. The nice clerk said the Snub in my pocket was fine. Her stance was that if it was going to be seen, then check it at the desk. DADT.

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
SkipD said:
I'm glad that Cabela's allows legal concealed carry in their store here in southeastern Wisconsin. They make you check any firearms that will be exposed such as those you're selling to the store or having work done on, but concealed carry is just that in the store.
+1...same in the large warehouse "Outdoors" store here in Oregon that sells guns. IMHO, a good policy! Yogi 8)

D

Denny4kids

Here in Idaho the Cabelas has that sign but its not for concealed carry. Its against the law to post a "no firearms" sign. Our law states where we can carry or not. Den

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
In Texas they have to post a valid sign 30.06. Absent that sign, I laugh at other signs that say no guns or whatever. Same thing applies to Bass Pro or Cabela's (and their signs are none compliant). I don't say anything and go about my business.

mayonardo

What Would Paladin Do?
In Colorado you can carry concealed with a permit or open, without, any place not specifically excluded by statute. If asked to leave by the property owner or authorized agent, like a manager, you must leave or be in danger of trespass. If one carries concealed there is little likelihood of being asked to leave.

I've seen a number of people openly carrying in the grocery stores and other places. Most people are more interested in what he is carrying than in the fact itself.

Another reason I don't live in California any more.

Mayonardo
iPad & Tapatalk