Putting gun violence in context ---- An article in The Washington Post

Faktory 47

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
In that percentage... how much might be with legal gun owners as opposed to the wide variety of illegal situations and usage? A potential felon will find and use a gun... faster and more effectively than we could ever legally procure one.
More legislation will not reduce the purposeful illegal procurement and use of firearms.

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
3Coyotes said:
In that percentage... how much might be with legal gun owners as opposed to the wide variety of illegal situations and usage? A potential felon will find and use a gun... faster and more effectively than we could ever legally procure one.
More legislation will not reduce the purposeful illegal procurement and use of firearms.

Very true, Non gun owners/Anti-gun people will not research this as much as Pro Self-defense people would. All they know is the people in power to pushing new laws so it must be good, here is our donation. They see what the media shows and nothing else which is a down right crying shame. I could rant for hours as I have been told, so I have summed it up to make my wife happy, Can't fix stupid.

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code