Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Hey hey hey good afternoon Kalash'ers! So... I wanted to thank you all for being here. Seriously, you all provide so much content as well as help build this community into what it has become today. Your contributions have not gone unnoticed. You all have become an intricate part of Southeast Traders as well as become a beast in it's own right. So after a lot of discussion with the staff here at SET, what I'd like to propose to you is something I believe you will love. I'd like to create your own forum on Southeast Traders called the "Kalash Klub".

What I envision is a forum that is dedicated to everything the Kalash Klub embodies. A forum that contains tons of topics and threads that you all create and love to discuss. A forum that is created by you, for you, and moderated by you. I'm not sure how you'd like to appoint the moderators of the Kalash Klub, but based on some research, and time digging through this incredibly rich thread, I think we have a list of OG's that would be great candidates: Fast306Stang, Mark23, triplestack3, wudee and peanut butter.

I would think you all could start off with 3 moderators or more, and as it continues to grow, we can increase the moderators needed to make sure the content is rich, the community continues to grow, nurture each other and that great content is moved into threads where that content can be easily found to enrich others. I'll leave it up to you how you all want to allow others to join the Kalash Klub, but I'd like to see it grow, so don't make it too exclusive and restricted. I'd also like to make badges for the Kalash Klub for your user names as @Hoss has experimented with recently. I'll leave it to you to determine what the badge(s) say and their color, etc. as well as who gets them. Again, I want this to be an inclusive part of our great site and allow it to be a critical piece of our growth.

So, what say you all? Good idea? Thoughts?

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Hey hey hey good afternoon Kalash'ers! So... I wanted to thank you all for being here. Seriously, you all provide so much content as well as help build this community into what it has become today. Your contributions have not gone unnoticed. You all have become an intricate part of Southeast Traders as well as become a beast in it's own right. So after a lot of discussion with the staff here at SET, what I'd like to propose to you is something I believe you will love. I'd like to create your own forum on Southeast Traders called the "Kalash Klub".

What I envision is a forum that is dedicated to everything the Kalash Klub embodies. A forum that contains tons of topics and threads that you all create and love to discuss. A forum that is created by you, for you, and moderated by you. I'm not sure how you'd like to appoint the moderators of the Kalash Klub, but based on some research, and time digging through this incredibly rich thread, I think we have a list of OG's that would be great candidates: Fast306Stang, Mark23, triplestack3, wudee and peanut butter.

I would think you all could start off with 3 moderators or more, and as it continues to grow, we can increase the moderators needed to make sure the content is rich, the community continues to grow, nurture each other and that great content is moved into threads where that content can be easily found to enrich others. I'll leave it up to you how you all want to allow others to join the Kalash Klub, but I'd like to see it grow, so don't make it too exclusive and restricted. I'd also like to make badges for the Kalash Klub for your user names as @Hoss has experimented with recently. I'll leave it to you to determine what the badge(s) say and their color, etc. as well as who gets them. Again, I want this to be an inclusive part of our great site and allow it to be a critical piece of our growth.

Why do you wish to destroy what we have created?

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

What happens to this particular thread if we get our own sub forum?

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

Idc. Just don't let Mark23 be mod.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

I think it would be beneficial to the gun culture to have educational info easily accessible. There’s some folks on this thread that know a lot about certain things. I’ve gained a lot of knowledge since being here because of this thread

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code

I am in as long as we can move this forum to that place as well as leave it here for others to see.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
It's soaking, I'll get one here in a minute.

noice I used to flea market old axes, clean them up really well and flip them on eBay. People love old axes lol.

here’s a Norlund I did years ago, bought it for $4 and sold it for over $200 on eBay once I had it polished lol
7ABE5E02-6F8B-4A87-A43F-9F711F7E4BA4.jpeg
2AC368C9-323B-48DA-8AB0-D6EF18D92174.jpeg