• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
My boy let someone use his RNVGs the other night and they torched his nods doing dumb shit, staring at LED lights, headlights, and face timing people to show them they were wearing 10,000.00 NODs. They’ll probably be okay after sitting in a shoe box turned on for 16 hours.

They’re not as indestructible as SWAT magazine tries to make them out to be, you got some rules you gotta follow and it seems like no matter how much you stress it to someone Not to do, they still HAVE to stare at the lights like moths to a flame.

military and LEO have no idea what they cost so they run tubes into the ground and A. Don’t notice or B. Don’t care. When you spend 7000+ on a pair fuck everyone else

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
My boy let someone use his RNVGs the other night and they torched his nods doing dumb shit, staring at LED lights, headlights, and face timing people to show them they were wearing 10,000.00 NODs. They’ll probably be okay after sitting in a shoe box turned on for 16 hours.

They’re not as indestructible as SWAT magazine tries to make them out to be, you got some rules you gotta follow and it seems like no matter how much you stress it to someone Not to do, they still HAVE to stare at the lights like moths to a flame.

military and LEO have no idea what they cost so they run tubes into the ground and A. Don’t notice or B. Don’t care. When you spend 7000+ on a pair fuck everyone else

I would kill a motherfucker....

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

So when can I borrow your nods? :bolt: