Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Had a family member have a laparoscopy type surgery years ago. They basically blew up their abdomen like a balloon with nitrogen. They said the most painful part was getting rid of all the diffused nitrogen in their system.

I can confirm this. Had a good part of my Colon removed many years ago and the nitrogen getting out of my system was the worst part of the whole ordeal.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Holy Fuck. Nobody told me it was gonna feel like my guts were gonna try and leak out.....

Maybe I shouldn't have declined those narcotics to take home. Owwwww

I remember saying that! Remember I didn't go to work for 2 weeks bc I couldn't wear a belt or drive the first week?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Finally got caught up. You guys were on a roll today. I'm hurting everywhere pretty bad, just took some ibuprofen. Going to bed, wanted everything out of the house today but it wasn't in the cards. We will get the rest out tomorrow and get this house cleaned i hope

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Finally got caught up. You guys were on a roll today. I'm hurting everywhere pretty bad, just took some ibuprofen. Going to bed, wanted everything out of the house today but it wasn't in the cards. We will get the rest out tomorrow and get this house cleaned i hope

Hurting from?

Love you so much it hurts

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Had you gotten rid of a bunch of those mags it wouldn't have been nearly as exhausting