• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Here is a good read where all three are discussed.

HERE --------------------------------------

HERE------------------------

https://www.reddit.com/r/ak47/comments/f0s2xe
Ok, I tried to wade through that thread, but it’s a bunch of guys who already know what a WASR is talking about what’s NOT WASR about them.
And since my only points of reference are the Yugo M70AB2 and now this M10, I can’t understand their dialect.
For instance, 2 different side rails are mentioned, and I think I’ve got the standard Russian type, since it’s got a Russian scope on it - but according to them, the M10 has some other nonstandard rail? Something about an “RS Regulate Mount”??

I’m really lost here.
Maybe I should just not worry about it. It’s an AK. Right?

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Ok, I tried to wade through that thread, but it’s a bunch of guys who already know what a WASR is talking about what’s NOT WASR about them.
And since my only points of reference are the Yugo M70AB2 and now this M10, I can’t understand their dialect.
For instance, 2 different side rails are mentioned, and I think I’ve got the standard Russian type, since it’s got a Russian scope on it - but according to them, the M10 has some other nonstandard rail? Something about an “RS Regulate Mount”??

I’m really lost here.
Maybe I should just not worry about it. It’s an AK. Right?

All scope rails are the same on all rifles . It is the position that the rail is mounted on the rifle that is different.