• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Needs more Bloody Mary mix.

Or Tequila and Margarita mix.

NO, NO, you've got it all wrong.

Bloody Mary Mix gets Vodka(only way to cover up the lack of flavor of Vodka is to add something that HAS flavor)

Tequila gets 2 fresh-squeezed limes, 3 oz Anejo (none of the cheap Cuervo or Sauza shit) and 1/2 oz Cointreau, shake with ice. Float 1/2 oz Grand Marnier on top after pouring into 8oz tumbler, salt or sugar on rim.

Corona stays at the store.

Last edited:

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I want to get some triangle handguards, an A2 stock set, and CHF dissy upper.
WTF do I have to sell tho? I don't want to part ways with any of my stuff at this point.
That’s how I feel.
I really want triangle HGs for my dissy. Which is wearing an A2 stock LOL.

I too do not want to sell anything. I’m waiting for 5 more mags to be delivered today.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Yeah yeah yeah I get it. Above ground, beat the struggle, stiff upper lip, but fuckers been trying, failing, and further attempting to kill me for a long time it gets....old?

I don't know man.... I kinda miss people trying to kill me.

Just had a friend whose husband was coming down to Stone Mountain for Recruiting Duty.... their Uhaul got stolen out of the parking lot in their hotel..... I am about to strap up and go down to kick a few rocks and see if any worms crawl out for me to step on.

I am probably gonna end up getting shot today. But I am PISSED. An Active Duty Marine, His pregnant wife, and toddler child just lost everything.