American Revival Apparel Company

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Eric-Spicer-on-trial-in-Federal-Court.jpeg

Interesting... I'm certain any of us regular joe's would get a bit more than community service & probation for this violation.

Initially charged with crimes that could have brought him up to 65 years in federal prison, former Ohio sheriff’s Maj. Eric Spicer from the Greene County Sheriff's Dept, was found guilty in December of illegal possession of a machine gun, will get 5 years probation.

http://www.guns.com/2015/03/24/ohio...-auto-rifle-gets-community-service-probation/

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
I know a cop here in GA who believes his FA non registered lower is legal because he's a police officer. My guess is his punishment was reduced based on what the judge/jury determined was a reasonable misunderstanding of the law. Fed courts have an interesting set of sentencing guidelines.

mooosie

Scout
Sep 21, 2014
Madeira beach florida
Well he should be treated just like any other citizen, I don't know that he wasn't. I also don't think the federal law on machiguns is constitutional and needs to be changed, no where in the constitution does it say only the government gets the good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shemp

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
I also don't think the federal law on machiguns is constitutional and needs to be changed, no where in the constitution does it say only the government gets the good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also the amendment failed to pass, but the speaker didn't allow for a toll cal vote. %hughes amendment

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
One law with many different ways of applying it depending on what class of citizen you are.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
He was terminated from his job and the firearm was discovered 22 days after that.